The SR450 diversity receiver is your best choice for cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel systems. Up to 12 channels* can be used simultaneously within the same subband and even large systems will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission.
Being compatible with professional WMS4000 antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality antennas, the WMS450 enables you to set up highly complex wireless systems. In Auto Setup mode, the receiver will scan the available bands, find an interference-free channel, and transmit the related frequency data to the assigned transmitter via infrared. This technique significantly reduces the time it takes to set up a multichannel system. A Rehearsal function identifying dead spots, a programmable display clearly indicating all important system parameters, twocolor display backlighting warning the user of critical conditions from a distance, and a transmitter battery status display on the receiver enhance reliability and add to ease of use.
- Best sound in class!
- All metal case with rugged finish
- Easy set up of up to 12 channels per frequency band
- Programmable Status Display with Two-Color Backlight
- Integrated frequency scanner with country specific frequency management database
- Infrared data transmission link
- Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
- Carrier frequency range: 650 to 680, 680 to 710, 720 to 750, 760 to 790, 790 to 820, 835 to 863 MHz
- Audio bandwidth: 35 to 20,000 Hz
- THD: <0.3% (at 1 kHz)
- Signal/noise ratio: 120 dB(A)
- Modulation: FM
- Audio outputs: balanced XLR and unbalanced TS 1/4" jack, balanced level switchable to -30 or 0 dBm
- Dimensions: approx. 200 x 44 x 190 mm (7.8 x 1.7 x 7.4 in.)
- Net weight: 972 g (2.2 lbs.)
- Patent(s): Remaining playing time (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6.344.730)