The SPR4 bodypack receiver features a rugged die-cast magnesium case. Auto Setup and Environment Scan functions for finding clean frequencies make setting up extremely easy. The 30 MHz bandwidth
allows manual selection of 1200 frequencies or the system chooses from preprogrammed frequency
preset banks.The SPR4 provides a backlit display and jog control for ease of use. The display indicates the received signal strength and battery
status along with other parameters. Integrated charging contacts allow the optional BP4000 battery
pack to remain inside the receiver whilst being charged on the CU4000
charger (optional). The BP4000
will be charged to capacity in only one hour
, and can power
the SPR4 for about seven hours.
The only control the artist needs to operate is an ergonomically shaped volume
control with integrated on/off switch. Placed in the center of the SPR4 top panel, the volume
control with its clearly discernible detents can be operated intuitively even if it is positioned outside the user's field of vision.
An Individual mix function allows a personalized monitor mix to be set up even where only a small sound
system with no separate monitor mixer
To accommodate the individual preferences of users, the SPR4 has been designed to drive a large number of different types of earphones.Features:
- Bodypack receiver with rugged magnesium case
- Combined on/off and volume control for ease of use
- Auto Setup and Environment Scan functions for identifying clean frequencies
- Operates for up to eight hours off two AA size dry batteries, seven hours off optional BP4000 battery pack with integrated Smart Battery Management system.
- Backlit display and jog control for ease of use
- Received signal strength and battery status metering
- Bottom panel contacts for direct battery charging on optional charger
- Individual mix function
- Carrier frequency range: 500 to 530, 570 to 600, 790 to 820, 835 to 865 MHz
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo
- Audio bandwidth: 35 Hz 20 kHz
- THD: <0.8% typ.
- Signal/noise ratio: >90 dB(A) typ.
- Channel separation: >40 dB(A)
- Battery life: 6 to 10 hours, volume dependent, 2 AA batteries or BP4000
- Audio outputs: 3.5 mm jack, 150 mW (rms)/16 ohms
- Dimensions: 70 x 90 x 25 mm (2.8 x 3.5 x 1 in.)
- Net weight: 165 g (5.82 oz.)
- Patent(s): Remaining battery life (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6,344,730)