Limited Time Offer! — Your purchase is automatically entered to win a mixer or studio monitors!
Oct 5, 2017 to Oct 21, 2017
Every purchase of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items from now through October 21, 2017 is automatically entered to win one of two great prizes! You could win either a Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Multi-Track Mixer with Effects & USB ($449 value!) or a pair of JBL LSR305 5" Powered Studio Monitors ($298 value!). The two winning names will be drawn at random from a compiled list of in-store and online invoices containing purchases of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items. We will announce the winners via social media. Good luck!
BLENDS IN PERFECTLY
broadcast and video production
The PZM185 is a Pressure Zone Microphone designed for applications such as group discussions, interviews, broadcast and home video production. The paddle can be detached, which makes it nearly invisible when mounted on tables, floors, walls, lecterns or cameras.
The PZM185 is powered by either an internal AAA 1.5V battery or 12-48V phantom power. It provides a wide, smooth frequency response and is protected against static and RFI. The XLR output is balanced and low-impedance, which allows long cable runs without hum pickup or high-frequency loss.
- Hemispherical polar pattern for clear, intelligible pickup of speech
- Universal power concept works with battery or phantom power
- Low-impedance XLR-type output no hum pickup or high-frequency loss
- Polar pattern: hemispherical
- Frequency range: 50 to 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 0.8 mV/Pa (-62 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 120 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 73 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Cable: 2,4 m (8 ft.)
- Finish: satin black
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 15 x 1.86 cm (3.409 x 5.9 x 0.732 in.)
- Net weight: 115 g (4 oz.)
- Music recordings
- Home video