The PT 400 is a high-performance, compact bodypack transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness.
An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency
or as a Preset subchannel, available battery
capacity in hours, a warning when battery
capacity is low, as well as the current
Once you have set a frequency
on the receiver, an infrared
transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child's play.
The PT 400 uses a rugged case, and the mini XLR
input allows you to connect a wide selection of microphones and instruments. A special jack
lets you connect an optional external mute
switch enabling the user to mute
signal even if the transmitter is hidden in the clothes.
Available microphones for PT 400: C 411 L, C 416 L, C 417 L, C 419 L, C 420 L, C 444 L, C 477 WR L, CK 55 L, CK 77 WR L, CK 97-CVR WL, D 409 L, LM 3 LFeatures:
- Infrared data download link for quick setup
- Battery status display and data transmission
- Connector for external mute switch
- Integrated charging contacts
- Extremely compact case
- Professional mini XLR audio input
- Carrier frequency range: 650 to 680, 680 to 710, 720 to 750, 760 to 790, 790 to 820, 835 to 862 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 35 to 20,000 Hz
- Selectable channels: 1200
- Max. channels for multichannel operation: > 50
- THD: <0.7% typical at rated deviation/1 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 120 dB(A) typical
- RF output: 50 mW max. (ERP)
- Battery life: 1.5 V AA size dry battery: 6 hours; 1.2 V NiMH, 2100 mAh AA size rechargeable battery: 8 hrs.
- Dimensions: approx. 60 x 73,5 x 30 mm (2.4 x 2.9 x 1.2 in.)
- Net weight: 90 g (3.2 oz.)