Th new PR 40 diversity
portable receiver has been designed specifically for ENG and mobile video
recording use. In conjunction with a wireless microphone
, the PR 40 will solve any sound
problem that may come up on location.
Place the wireless microphone
and transmitter (e.g., C 417 + PT 40) near the sound
source and mount the PR 40 on the camera. This puts both the microphone
and receiver right where the action is, with full mobility and no cables getting in the way.Features:
- Extremely light, rugged portable receiver
- Two folding antennas
- Four Level Diversity system for reliable reception
- On/off switch with battery/status LED
- Carrier frequency range: 710 MHz to 865 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 40 to 20,000 Hz
- THD: 0.8% typ.
- Signal/noise ratio: 103 dB (A) typ.
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V, AAA size batteries
- Battery life: >8 hours (dry batteries); >6 hours (rechargeable batteries)
- Audio outputs: unbal. line (tip): 0 dBm (10 kohms) headphones (ring): 18 mW (15 mW), 13 mW typ. (100 ohms)
- Dimensions: 77 x 55 x 15 mm / 3 x 2.1 x 0.6 in.
- Net weight: 60 g / 2.1 oz.