Limited Time Offer! — Your purchase is automatically entered to win a mixer or studio monitors!
Oct 5, 2017 to Oct 21, 2017
Every purchase of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items from now through October 21, 2017 is automatically entered to win one of two great prizes! You could win either a Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Multi-Track Mixer with Effects & USB ($449 value!) or a pair of JBL LSR305 5" Powered Studio Monitors ($298 value!). The two winning names will be drawn at random from a compiled list of in-store and online invoices containing purchases of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items. We will announce the winners via social media. Good luck!
for backing vocals, guitar and wind instruments
The Perception P3S is a high-performance dynamic microphone ideal for backing vocals, guitar and wind instruments. Its cardioid polar pattern picks up sound from in front of the microphone while reducing feedback and unwanted noise from behind.
The Perception P3S provides a sturdy metal case and wire-mesh grille for exceptional ruggedness. The microphone offers a convenient on/off switch for noiseless muting.
- Cardioid polar pattern optimum feedback rejection for trouble-free use on small stages
- Integrated windscreen for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and sturdy die-cast metal body withstand tough day-to-day stage use
- 24-carat gold-plated XLR connector for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- On/off switch for noiseless muting
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 40 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Audio Output
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Body: Metal
- Finish: black
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 190 mm
- Diameter: 51 mm
- Net Weight: 320 g
- Backing vocals
- Live sound