Limited Time Offer! — AKG P220 Instant Rebate!
Oct 1, 2017 to Dec 31, 2017
From now through December 31, 2017 save instantly on the AKG Perception P220 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone at Performance Audio.
SOUND OF SUCCESS
for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments
The Perception P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design also makes the Perception P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications.
The Perception P220 represents the most popular and successful microphone within the Perception Series. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
- One-inch large-diaphragm, true condenser transducer delivers a classic warm and clear sound
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design a reliable and roadworthy tool
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high-SPL applications up to 155dB
- Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria contains the essence of six decades of mic engineering
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 300 Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns
- Powering Interface
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: 2 mA
- Audio Output
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Finish: metallic blue/nickel grille
- Dimensions / Weight
- Height: 165 mm
- Diameter: 53 mm
- Net Weight: 525 g