Limited Time Offer! — AKG P170 Instant Rebate!
Oct 1, 2017 to Dec 31, 2017
From now through December 31, 2017 save instantly on the AKG Perception P170 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone at Performance Audio.
AT THE POINT
for recording of overheads, percussion, acoustic guitars and strings
The Perception 170 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording of overheads, percussions, acoustic guitars and strings. Its lightweight 1/2-inch true condenser transducer diaphragm delivers outstanding clarity and transient response. A switchable attenuation pad enables the Perception 170 to be used close to sound sources delivering up to 155dB SPL.
The Perception 170 utilizes the experience of sound engineers from around the world and is considered an affordable alternative to the legendary AKG C451B. Incorporated in a heavy-duty all-metal chassis, it delivers the legendary AKG sound to project studios and to every stage.
- Lightweight diaphragm delivers outstanding clarity and transient response
- Transformerless electronics for full dynamic range and lowest distortion
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstand tough day-to-day use
- Cardioid polar pattern for multiplicity of applications
- Switchable attenuation pad for high-SPL applications up to 155dB
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 12 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 21 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 73 dB-A
- Bass Cut Filter: 300 Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns
- Powering Interface
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: 2 mA
- Audio Output
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Finish: metallic blue
- Dimensions / Weight
- Height: 160 mm
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Net Weight: 130 g