Limited Time Offer! — AKG P120 Instant Rebate!
Oct 1, 2017 to Dec 31, 2017
From now through December 31, 2017 save instantly on the AKG P120 Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone at Performance Audio.
CLEAR. ACURATE. AFFORDABLE.
For Project Studios, Home Recording and Stage
The P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, outstanding performance and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios and for home recording.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 150 dB SPL
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 300 - 6 dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns
- Powering Interface
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
- Audio Output
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 165 mm
- Diameter: 54 mm
- Net Weight: 455 g