Limited Time Offer! — Your purchase is automatically entered to win a mixer or studio monitors!
Oct 5, 2017 to Oct 21, 2017
Every purchase of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items from now through October 21, 2017 is automatically entered to win one of two great prizes! You could win either a Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Multi-Track Mixer with Effects & USB ($449 value!) or a pair of JBL LSR305 5" Powered Studio Monitors ($298 value!). The two winning names will be drawn at random from a compiled list of in-store and online invoices containing purchases of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items. We will announce the winners via social media. Good luck!
MASTER THE SOUND
for precision listening, mixing and mastering
The K712 PROs are reference, open, over-ear headphones for precise listening, mixing and mastering. The over-ear design guarantees maximum wearing comfort for fatigue-free mixing and mastering, while providing spacious and airy sound without any compromise. Their precise powerful sound results from improved low-end performance by 3dB. Being hand-crafted in Austria, the K712 PROs represent the high quality and legendary design AKG is known for.
These headphones have a genuine soft leather headband for a lightweight and comfortable fit. Their carefully selected transducers provide consistency and accurate localization. The K712 PROs come with a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. Also included is an additional coiled cable and a premium carrying bag.
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Improved low-end performance by 3dB for more powerful sound imaging
- Revolutionary flat wire voice coil for incredible impulse and treble response
- Made in Vienna, Austria hand-crafted with the highest attention to detail
- Headphone type: open
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 10 to 39800 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones: 105 dB SPL/V
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Rated Impedance: 62 Ohms
- Detachable cable: yes
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Earpads Replaceable: yes
- Audio Interface
- Type: Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4" and 1/8")
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Interface Finish: Gold
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 113 mm
- Width: 199 mm
- Height: 212 mm
- Net Weight: 235 g