HIGH PERFORMANCE ON THE GO
for performing, mixing and listening
Designed for DJs and electronic music producers, the K67 DJ high-performance headphones are ideal for both stage and studio. The compact on-ear design provides excellent isolation and noise attenuation, while large 40mm drivers deliver high sound pressure levels so you can hear every detail of the mix.
With comfortable leatherette ear pads and low weight, K67 DJ headphones are a great choice for those marathon sessions. They even feature a convenient 3D-axis folding mechanism for easy transport wherever your music takes you.
CLUB SOUND FOR EVERYONE - EVERYWHERE
AKG K67 DJ headphones let you take powerful club sound wherever you go. Whether you're a professional DJ performing to packed crowds, an up-and-comer dropping a set at a local party, or just listening to your favorite house album, K67 DJ delivers the sound you need.
DESIGNED FOR DJS
With their on-ear and closed-back design, AKG K67 DJ headphones provide optimum sound quality, noise isolation and comfort. The closed-back enclosures isolate the headphone drivers from any outside noise that may clutter your mix, and ensure that your sound won't leak into the room and disturb others. In other words, you can mix, perform, and listen in the loudest or quietest environments - all with premium sound.
HIGH VOLUME LEVELS
AKG K67 DJ headphones feature huge 40mm drivers that deliver clean sound at the loudest of volumes. This gives you the flexibility to DJ any stage - big or small, loud or louder - and maintain the same sound quality as if you were listening at home.
LIGHT AND DURABLE
Every pair of K67 headphones are built with XRP³ glass-fiber reinforced polymer parts to ensure maximum durability and low weight. And the leatherette ear pads stay comfortable during even the longest sets or listening sessions. K67 also folds down along its 3D-axis when you're ready to hit the road.
- On-ear, closed-back design for optimal isolation and noise attenuation
- XRP³ glass-fiber reinforced polymer parts offer maximum durability and low weight
- Powerful 40mm drivers deliver extraordinary accuracy and high volume levels
- Compact, roadworthy design ideal for use on the go
- 3D-axis professional folding mechanism for flat storage and easy transport
- Headphone type: closed-back
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 16 | 24000 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones: 115 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Earpads: Leatherette
- Cable Length: 1.8 m
- Earpads replaceable: yes
- Foldable: yes
- Audio Interface
- Type: Stereo plug - 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3 - Tip Ring Sleeve
- Interface finish: Gold
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions / Weight
- Net Weight: 200 g