Earphones are Non-Returnable
Because of the way earphones are used at your ear, they cannot be returned once opened for health reasons. The manufacturers full warranty still applies to these earphones. Please call with any questions.
for live applications and professional installations
The IP2 high-performance in-ear headphones provide wide-range sound and excellent isolation to suppress high ambient noise levels, on loud stages, for example. This makes the IP2 an ideal tool for in-ear monitoring applications. Thanks to the dynamic driver, it delivers a perfectly contoured bass even at very low frequencies.
An integrated sliding cable tie and the soft-rubber sleeves enable the IP2 to adapt to every ear. The IP2 earphones are also included in the AKG professional in-ear monitoring system, the IVM4500.
- In-ear, closed-back design for isolation of stage noise
- High-performance dynamic driver ensures high dynamic range, even at very low frequencies
- Individual fit with three different sleeves (S, M, L) protective carrying case and bag included
- Headphone type: closed
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 12 to 23500 Hz
- Sensitivity headphones: 121 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Detachable cable: no
- Cable Length: 1.15 m
- Audio Interface
- Type: Jack Stereo (1/8")
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Interface Finish: Gold
- Finish: gray
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 20 mm
- Width: 12 mm
- Height: 12 mm