LET GREAT SOUND GO TO YOUR HEAD
for theater, broadcast and conferences
For an even more stable fit, the HC81 MD reference lightweight cardioid headworn microphone delivers unparalleled, precise sound. Featuring flexible ear-hooks and an adjustable boom, it's incredibly easy for performers to customize the fit to their liking, without help from anyone else.
When it comes to sound, its sensitive cardioid polar pattern picks up a wide range of frequencies-from bass to soprano-and provides flexibility in getting the best sound from the source.
The microphones come in two colors.
- Comfortable design ready for extended use
- Microdot connector works with all major wireless systems
- Superior EMC protection for interference-free use
- Cardioid capsule to reduce background and feedback noise
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 13 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 57 dB-A
- Electrical impedance: at 1 kHz 5,000 Ohms
- Self noise: 35.5 mW
- Notes: Measurements in working distance (2-3 cm from sound source)
- Polar Patterns
- Powering Interface
- Voltage: 3 to 10 V
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: capsule only: 8.5 mm
- Diameter: capsule only: 4.4 mm
- Net Weight: total including cable: 11.7 g