Similar to the GN E Modules, the GN E 5Pin Modules come with an integrated connector with phantom power adapter. One special feature is the 5-pin XLR connector, which ensures that the extra-large LED ring can be activated and deactivated using a separate power supply, e.g., a Logic out from the AS 16 x 12 automatic mixer. The LED ring is extra large for enhanced visibility. Of course the GN E 5Pin also has the same features as all Discreet Acoustics Modular Series installation modules, such as a gold-plated thread for screwing on the capsule, integrated switchable bass cut, and extremely strong joints that will withstand the toughest kind of usage.
The 5-pin XLR connector allows the audio signal and the control voltage for the LED ring to be fed separately.
1. Audio ground
2. LED ring +
3. Audio inphase
4. LED ring -
5. Audio return
Available capsule modules for GN 15 (30, 50) E 5Pin: CK31, CK32, CK33, CK47, CK80.
- Gooseneck with 5-pin XLR connector
- Extra large controllable LED ring
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules
- Integrated switchable bass cut
- Bass filter: 250 Hz, -10 dB at 50 Hz
- Impedance: <= 600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2,000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Powering: <3 mA
- Connector: 5-pin male XLR
- Finish: matte dark grey
- Net weight: GN 15: 112 g (3.9 oz.), GN 30: 160 g (5.6 oz.), GN 50: 160 g (5.6 oz.)
- Shipping weight: GN 15: 396 g (13.9 oz.), GN 30: 530 g (18.7 oz.), GN 50: 535 g (18.8 oz.)
- Houses of worship