155 MHz ultra-wide frequency range
The DSR700 digital true-diversity receiver offers an ultra-wide bandwidth of up to 155 MHz for a robust and most flexible operation. Select the receiving frequency from pre-programmed frequency groups and sub-channels of your receiver or set it directly in 25 kHz-increments. Each pre-programmed frequency group provides up to 40 intermodulation-free channels*. It has a better resistance to interference to provide more channel security and reliable transmission. Using both frequency bands and a customized frequency table allows operation of more than 100 channels simultaneously.
Encryption & digital transmission
Digital transmission makes it possible to broadcast sensitive audio information with absolute confidence. The audio encryption offers you the highest security for, courtroom, boardroom and other confidential meeting applications.
The transmitter uses a digital data stream to transmit battery and mute status to the receiver.
Quick & easy setup
Great attention was paid to ensure an easy and user-friendly operation with a quick setup feature. The receiver will find interference-free channels and transmit the related setup data to the transmitter via infrared.
Environment scan - Spectrum analyzer
The Environment Scan function converts the receiver into a spectrum analyzer. It searches the receiver's entire frequency band for active radio frequencies and shows them in a frequency spectrum graph in the display.
Digital Signal Processing
The build-in digital signal processor offers a variable low-cut filter, a semi-parametric equalizer, a dBx limiter and compressor.
HiQnet - System Architect
The DMS700 can be integrated into a HiQnet system with the optional HUB4000Q. With the Harman PC control software System Architect the DMS700 can be remote controlled and monitored from a PC. The setup and configuration of the frequency management of a multichannel wireless system is incredibly easy within System Architect with tools like 1 Click Setup, RF Monitor, Device Manager and Environment Scan.
Wireless iPhone App
Want to check your wireless system from your iPhone™ With the AKG Wireless iPhone App, you can monitor and control an AKG wireless system from your iPhone or iPod touch via Wi-Fi.
- Ultra-wide tuning range of 155 MHz
- Signal Encryption for prevents unintended signal reception for sensitive applications
- 2-channel receiver with 19" all-metal case
- Digital true-diversity technology
- Up to 100 channels can be operated simultaneously
- Quick Setup mode, Spectrum Analyzer and Rehearsal functions for easy setup
- Infrared link of all frequency and setup data to the transmitter
- Transmitter batteries status monitoring
- Low-cut filter, 3-band Equalizer, dBx Compressor and dBx Limiter included
- Integration into a HiQnet system with optional HUB4000Q
- SYSTEM: DMS700 Digital Microphone System
- Carrier frequency range: Band 1: 548.1 to 697.9 MHz
- Band 2: 710.1 to 864.9 MHz
- Switching bandwidth: <= 155 MHz (country-dependent)
- Audio bandwidth: 25 to 20,000 Hz (+/-3dB)
- THD: <= 0.05 %
- Signal/noise ratio: Analog: XLR balanced typ. 115 dB(A)
- Digital: AES3 typ. 120 dB(A)
- Audio sampling: 24 Bit / 44.1 kHz
- Modulation: Digital
- Bandwidth: < 200 kHz
- Compression: AKG Premium Audio Compression Technology
- Latency: 4 ms
- Encryption: yes
- Temperature range: 14 - 131F / -10 - 55C
- SYSTEM COMPONENT: DSR700 - Digital True Diversity Receiver
- Channels: 2 (Dual Receiver)
- Sensitivity: 10dBμV / -97dBm
- Image & spurious rejection: >= 95dB
- Receiver type: super heterodyne
- Diversity system: digital true diversity
- Antenna inputs: 2 x 50 ohms BNC female connector
- Audio outputs: 2 x analog: XLR sockets balanced
- 2 x analog: 1/4 inch / 6.3mm jack sockets unbalanced
- 1 x digital: AES/EBU XLR socket (48 kHz) with Wordclock IN (BNC, 48 kHz)
- Audio output level: XLR balanced: +12 dBu (max.)
- Low cut: 0-300 Hz
- Equalizer: 3 bands (Parameter: low gain, mid gain, mid frequency, high gain)
- Compressor: dbx (Parameter: gain, threshold, ratio, attack, release)
- Limiter: dbx (Parameter: threshold)
- Transmitter battery meter: 7-digit transmitter battery information
- PC interface: Ethernet via HUB4000Q, HiQnet System Architect Software
- Power supply: 90-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.4A
- Dimensions: Standard 1U-rack
- 480 x 43 x 200 mm (18.9 x 1.7 x 7.87 in.)
- Net weight: 2.3 kg (81oz.)
- Sound/AV company
- Live sound
- Houses of worship