for conference of any size
The CS5 BU is the base unit for the CS5 reference digital conference system and integrates the central intelligence for discussion, voting, interpretation and language distribution functions in a sensationally compact 1HU, 19" housing.
The CS5 BU provides all the necessary inputs and outputs to manage a complex conference system. It controls up to 64 audio channels that can be assigned for discussion or for interpretation purposes. All microphone and interpreter stations are daisy-chained, using cost-efficient, standard CAT 5 cables, and can be configured in a redundant closed-circuit digital audio bus.
No matter how many microphone stations the system includes, it only needs a single CS5 BU to control the entire setup.
- All-in-one digital controller for systems of any size and complexity
- Integrated infrared signal modulator for wireless language distribution
- Failsafe power supply concept by using decentralized and redundant components
- Stand-alone or computer-controlled operation ensures easy, flexible and user-friendly handling
- 5 external inputs and 4 outputs open for a wide range of external system extensions
- Interpretation system