Limited Time Offer! — Your purchase is automatically entered to win a mixer or studio monitors!
Oct 5, 2017 to Oct 21, 2017
Every purchase of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items from now through October 21, 2017 is automatically entered to win one of two great prizes! You could win either a Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Multi-Track Mixer with Effects & USB ($449 value!) or a pair of JBL LSR305 5" Powered Studio Monitors ($298 value!). The two winning names will be drawn at random from a compiled list of in-store and online invoices containing purchases of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items. We will announce the winners via social media. Good luck!
for use in houses of worship, conference rooms and theatres
The CK80 high-performance shotgun microphone capsule provides an 80° pickup angle and offers a speech-optimized frequency response. It offers an unbeatable price/performance ratio and good speech intelligibility in acoustically critical applications.
The CK80 capsule fits any mounting module of the DAM Series. To prevent contact problems, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts with deep threads to prevent misalignment and ensure extra-long life. The CK80 comes complete with a professional windscreen that reduces wind and pop noise.
- Tight, hypercardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the sides
- Speech-optimized frequency response for excellent intelligibility in acoustically critical environments
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30 dBV) re 1 V/Pa
- Max. SPL: 125 dB (for 1 % THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 17 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 77 dB
- Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2,000 ohms
- Powering: <3 mA
- Connector: Discreet Acoustics Modular standard
- Finish: matte dark grey
- Net weight: 15 g (0.5 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 208 g (7.3 oz.)
- Houses of worship
- Theater, onstage miking