Limited Time Offer! — Your purchase is automatically entered to win a mixer or studio monitors!
Oct 5, 2017 to Oct 21, 2017
Every purchase of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items from now through October 21, 2017 is automatically entered to win one of two great prizes! You could win either a Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Multi-Track Mixer with Effects & USB ($449 value!) or a pair of JBL LSR305 5" Powered Studio Monitors ($298 value!). The two winning names will be drawn at random from a compiled list of in-store and online invoices containing purchases of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items. We will announce the winners via social media. Good luck!
for use in theatres, houses of worship and parliaments
The CK43 is a reference supercardioid condenser capsule with studio-quality audio performance. Due to the narrow 95° pickup angle, the supercardioid polar pattern is a good choice for all situations when unwanted noise typically arrives from the sides (e.g. in places of worship) and where people talk into the microphone from greater distances.
The CK43 capsule is integrated into an extremely slim and rugged metal housing. It fits any mounting module of the modular series. to prevent contact problems the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts with deep threads, which prevent misalignment and ensure extra-long life. The CK43 comes complete with a highly efficient windscreen.
- Supercardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the sides
- 95° pickup angle perfect where people talk from greater distances
- Sophisticated staple capsule technology for studio-quality audio performance
- Highly reliable capsule contacts prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Wide frequency range for a speech-optimized audio performance
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 80 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 30 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 64 dB-A
- Polar Patterns
- Audio Output
- Type: Modular Series Standard
- Dimensions / Weight
- Height: 20 mm
- Diameter: 9 mm
- Net Weight: 3.9 g
- Houses of worship
- Parliaments and conference centers