THE professional vocal/instrument microphone
from AKG for stage
and studio use, the C 535 EB provides the ultimate combination of excellent, highly detailed audio
and exceptional ruggedness. Perfect weight distribution ensures fatigue-free handling - another asset for discriminating vocalists! Bass
filters and a switchable preattenuation pad
let you match the frequency response
and output level
to the most diverse recording and onstage miking situations. The C 535 EB is one of the great, legendary microphones.Available versions:
- C 535 EB: for standard applications.
- C 535 WL 1: C 535 EB microphone element with threaded connection for use with AKG wireless systems.
- Classic vocal and instrument microphone
- Rugged metal body
- Switchable bass cut/rolloff filter
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-63 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/144 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 14 dB, switchable
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 100 Hz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=600 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power
- Current consumption: approx. 1 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz.
- Shipping weight: 800 g / 1.8 lbs.