The genuine 1-inch dual-diaphragm condenser transducer with selectable cardioid, omnidirectional, and hypercardioid polar patterns will enchant you with its unique state-of-the-art sound.
Designed for miking up vocals, brass, acoustic and electric guitar, and kick drum, the C4000B can handle every recording situation. Exceptionally high headroom and extremely low self noise put the C4000B among the condenser microphones with the widest dynamic range available today and it will give equally excellent results in the studio and on stage.
A switchable 10-dB preattenuation pad allows the C4000B to be used for close-in miking of instruments producing extremely high sound pressure levels such as guitar amps etc. A switchable bass cut filter eliminates low-frequency noise.
- One of the most silent condenser microphones available today
- Up front sound in the mix
- Selectable cardioid, hypercardioid, and omnidirectional polar patterns for every recording situation
- Polar pattern: cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa (-32 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 145/155 dB (THD=0.5%)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 19 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 8 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 86 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 10 dB, switchable
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 100 Hz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1.000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Powering: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: silver gray
- Net weight: 450 g / 1 lb.
- Shipping weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lbs.
- Patent(s): Electrostatic transducer (Patent no. AT 395.225, DE 4.103.784, JP 2.815.488)
- Concert hall