The BBB DFive is a professional dynamic microphone for multivocal art like beatboxing, on stage and in the studio. Its patented dual-layer Varimotion diaphragm delivers an extraordinarily powerful sound. The unique laminated material damps high resonance peaks in the frequency response, which, in combination with the tight, supercardioid polar pattern, gives the BBB DFive an outstanding high gain before feedback.
An optimized internal windscreen prevents wind noise even in lip-contact use without altering the accurate high-frequency response. Handling noise is effectively eliminated by a dual shock mount.
The BBB DFive has been appointed the official Beatbox Battle championships microphone for the coming years.
- Official Beatbox Battle microphone the tool of world champions
- Dual-thickness Varimotion diapraghm provides crisp and powerful sound in all frequency ranges
- Highest feedback suppression laminate diaphragm material damps critical resonance peaks
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule effectively eliminates handling noise
- Optimized internal windscreen prevents wind noise even in lip-contact use
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 70 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: supercardioid
- Audio Output:
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Body: Metal
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions / Weight:
- Length: 185 mm
- Diameter: 51 mm
- Net Weight: 320 g