Limited Time Offer! — Your purchase is automatically entered to win a mixer or studio monitors!
Oct 5, 2017 to Oct 21, 2017
Every purchase of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items from now through October 21, 2017 is automatically entered to win one of two great prizes! You could win either a Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Multi-Track Mixer with Effects & USB ($449 value!) or a pair of JBL LSR305 5" Powered Studio Monitors ($298 value!). The two winning names will be drawn at random from a compiled list of in-store and online invoices containing purchases of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items. We will announce the winners via social media. Good luck!
The B23 L is a compact power supply unit that provides 9V phantom power to the AKG MicroMic series. Two mini-XLR-F inputs (L and R) ensure optimum use for up to two microphones. Both inputs of the B23 L can be switched either to mono or stereo mode. The output is a standard 3.5mm stereo jack. Two AA batteries guarantee an average use of 30 hours.
Another great feature of the B23 L is that it can be used as a small and portable mixer. Two separate volume controls allow the user to set the level of each microphone independently. Customers who want to compensate level differences between two audio sources (e.g. voice and instrument) will greatly benefit from this feature. On the rear panel of the B23 L there is the battery compartment and a metal clip for fixing the B23 L to a belt, guitar strap or the like.
The B23 L is an attractive solution for customers who are looking for a small and portable power supply capable of mixing up to two audio signals in one device.
- Volume control for each input to compensate level differences between two audio sources (e.g. voice and instrument)
- Mono and Stereo output makes the B23 L also a great product for mobile recording
- Low battery monitoring to avoid bad surprises on stage
- 3.5 mm stereo mini jack to mini XLR cable included for connection to a wireless body pack transmitter
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input channels: Two mini XLR inputs
- Output channels: 3.5 mm stereo output jack (max. 55 VDC)
- Max input level: 0 dBV
- Max output level stereo line: 0 dBV +/- 1 dB @ 1 kHz < 0.1 %
- Max output level stereo mic: 0 dBV +/- 1 dB @ 1 kHz < 1 %
- Input impedance: 5 kohms
- Output impedance: 200 ohms unbalanced
- Max input attenuation line: 50 dB +/- 1 dB (Volume control position 0)
- Min input attenuation line: 0 dB +/- 1 dB (Volume control position10)
- Max input attenuation line: 37 dB +/- 2 dB (Volume control position 0)
- Max mic amplification: 30 dB +/- 2 dB (Volume control position 10)
- Noise line (Mono & Stereo): < 5 uV (A)
- Noise mic (Mono & Stereo): < 22 uV (A)
- Power supply: Two AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Phantom voltage: 9 V (open loop), 4 V (at 4,2 kOhm)
- Power consumption: 40 mA @ 3 VDC (line mode)
- Lifespan of the batteries: 30 - 50 h, depends on the battery capacity
- Temperature range: -10 °C - 60 °C (14 °F - 140 °F)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 89 x 70 x 26 mm (3.5 x 2.75 x 1.02 in)
- Weight including batteries: 115 g (4.05 oz)
- Included Accessories
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Connection cable (3.5 mm stereo mini jack to mini XLR)
- Accessory for pocket transmitters
- Mobile recording