Maximize musical ideas on-stage or in the studio with the new Akai MPK49 performance controller. The Akai MPK49 ushers in a new era for USB/MIDI controllers by combining a high-quality, 49-key, semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch and 12 genuine MPC drum pads. 48 total pads are accessible via 4 pad banks. The pads feature the heart and soul of hip hop: the MPC Note Repeat function and Swing parameters. The Akai MPK49 Performance Controller also has its own arpeggiator, for creating quick, creative riffs in seconds.
The Akai MPK49 features MPC 'Full Level' and '12 Levels' functions on its pads, and MPC Swing can be applied to both Note Repeat and Arpeggio functions. Tap Tempo and time-division buttons allow for real-time control of Note Repeat and Arpeggio clock speeds. The Akai MPK49 delivers an amazing 76 assignable controls, with assignable inputs that include an expression pedal, footswitch, pitch bend and modulation wheel.
More than just a USB/MIDI controller, the MPK49 captures the soul of your performance.
- 49-key, semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch and full-sized keys
- 8 full-sized, 360 degree rotation pots, each with 3 banks for 24 pots total
- 12 genuine MPC pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- 8 full-sized sliders with 3 controller banks for each for 24 sliders total
- MPC note repeat and all-new arpeggiator
- 8 assignable backlit switches with 3 controller banks each for 24 switches total
- MMC/MIDI Start Stop transport buttons
- Large, easy-to-read custom LCD display
- Number of Keys: 49 + 12 x 4 banks of drum pads
- Type of action: Semi-weighted Aftertouch (Channel)
- Computer Interface: USB/MIDI
- Custom LCD: yes
- Number of Independent MIDI Ins/Outs: 1
- Programmable Continuous Footpedals: 1
- Programmable Footswitches: 1
- Programmable controllers: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- System Real-Time Controls: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 28" x 11.75" x 2.5"
- Weight: 12.875
- Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
- Windows: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
- Available USB Port