Atlas Sound RX21-25 Mobile Equipment Rack (21U, 25" Deep)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 21RU, 25-1/2" Depth
- Four, 4" Heavy-Duty Casters
- Adjustable Rack Rails
- Includes Rear Door
- Perforated Front, Rear & Side Vents
- Welded Frame Construction
Mobile Equipment Rack with Casters and Side Handles - 21 Space, 25-1/2" Deep, NO Front Door
The RX21-25SFD mobile cabinet is ruggedly constructed of 16-ga. CRS and include heavy-duty casters. Equipped with a front pair of 11-gauge CRS adjustable mounting rails tapped 10-32 on standard E.I.A. 5/8"- 5/8"-1/2" spacing.
Optional RR21 rear mounting rails are available for additional support. Front-to-rear mounting rail supports have slotted cutouts to easily adjust rail depth and to provide open raceways for containing vertically run wire and cable.
The RX21 features the additional benefit of having the supports positioned 19" apart to accept standard panel width accessories mounted in vertical orientation. Cabinet is 25 1/2" deep and has a vertical panel space height of 36 7/8" It features one pair of recessed, hinged, and rubber-padded steel grips on each side (four total) for transport convenience.
Easy wiring access is provided through three wire isolation holes (two, 1 1/2" dia., and one oblong 1-1/2" x 3") in the rear base flange.
The units' four, oversized, heavy-duty casters, two of which are locking, ensure smooth mobility, and have a load capacity of 175 lb. each - 700 lb. total weight capacity.
Also include vented and removable locking doors, as well as vented top-front and top-rear flanges. Cabinet is finished in #962 black epoxy.
- 16-ga. CRS Frame Manufactured to E.I.A. Standards
- Four, 4" Heavy-Duty Casters (175 lb. cap./ea.)
- Includes 1 Pair Adjustable, 11-ga., Front-to-Rear Mounting Rails
- Mounting Rail Supports with Slotted Cut-Outs for Vertical Wire Management
- Perforated Front and Rear Top Flanges, Sides and Rear Door Provide Ventilation and Dissipation of Equipment-Generated Heat
- Removable Rear Doors (Right or Left-Hand Hinging) are Identically Keyed for Security and Convenience
- RR21 optional rear mounting rails available
- Rubber-Padded Steel Grip "Road Handles" (2 Per Side)
- Standard Rack Includes Base, Top Panel, Side Panels, Casters and Rear Door
- Three Wire Isolation Holes Located on Bottom of Rear Panel for External Wire Access
- Welded Frame for Long-Lasting Durability
- Height: 45-3/4" (116.205 cm)
- Width: 22-5/16" (56.67502 cm)
- Depth: 25-1/2" (64.77 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 121.00 lbs (54.88 kgs)
- Rack Spaces: 21
- Usable Depth: 24" (60.96 cm)