PA SKU # ATL 8CXT60 MFR # 8CXT60 UPC # 612079180011
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 8" Low Frequency Transducer
- 1" Exit Compression Driver
- 60W, 70.7/100V Transformer
- Conical Wave-Guide Horn
- 90º Conical Dispersion
Model 8CXT60 is a 150 watt speaker that combines an 8" diameter, low frequency transducer and a 1" exit, true compression driver. The unit features a curvilinear, polypropylene cone for lower harmonic distortion, and a built-in crossover network for proper frequency transition between the two reproducers.
8" In-Ceiling Coaxial Compression Driver with 60-Watt 70V/100V Transformer
Model 8CXT60 operates within a frequency response range of 48Hz - 18kHz with a sensitivity of 92dB and a dispersion angle of 90°.
Model 8CXT60 includes a factory installed, high efficiency, 60W, 70.7/100V step down line transformer. Power taps are provided at 7.5, 15, 30 and 60 Watts (@70.7V).
Note: If speaker is to be used with Q428-SA enclosure, transformer must be relocated from rear of the speaker to the side of the speaker using self tapping screws (sold separately) to secure transformer to speaker basket and allow for speaker to properly fit enclosure.
- 1" Exit Compression High Frequency Driver Coupled to a Specially Designed Conical Wave-Guide Horn Provides Exceptional Output & Accurate High Frequency Reproduction
- 90 Degree Conical Dispersion (2kHz Octave Band)
- Includes Factory Installed, 60W, 70.7/100V Transformer
- Perfectly Suited for Use with Atlas Sound "Q" Series Enclosures
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 33Hz - 21kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 92dB (at 1W/1m)
- POWER TAPS: 7.5, 15, 30, 60
- SPEAKER TYPE: Compression Driver Coaxial
- DIAMETER: 8" (20.32 cm)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound