PA SKU # ASH TM360 MFR # TM-360
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Mono Mixer Amplifier
- Ideal for Commercial Audio Installation
- 3 Input Channels
- 60 Watt Output
- Selectable 400Hz Low-Cut Filter
- Supports 4 Ohm, 8 Ohm, 25V & 70V
- Euroblock Connections
The TM Series of compact tabletop mixer/amplifiers are the products of choice in small restaurants, retail stores, bistros, convenience stores and mini-marts and school classrooms.
60-Watt, 3-Input Compact Mixer/Amplifier with Transformer Isolated Constant-Voltage & 4 Ohm Outputs
Ashly enters the commercial sound electronics segment honoring the commitment of providing quality audio products to this growing marketplace. The TM-360 is a 3-Input 60 Watt mixer/amplifier that offers input and output flexibility coupled with energy efficiency. Each can be used as a desktop unit or conveniently rack-mounted and tucked away.
The TM-360 uses a Class-D amplifier topology for added energy efficiency. Input options include selectable mic or line level, telephone and dual RCA sum-to-mono. Automatically switch into a stand-by mode if no audio input is received for 25 minutes, thus reducing the current draw.
The TM-335 is a 3-input 35 Watt mixer/amplifier. Like the TM-360, it features your choice of mic, line, dual RCA sum-to-mono or telephone inputs. Rear panel dip-switches set input priorities and trigger the ducking circuit.
- One balanced mic/line input with phantom power, 2 balanced line level inputs with stereo RCA sum-to-mono inputs
- Mute priority of inputs
- Manual mute contact closure
- Mini-jack input on front panel overrides channel 2-input on back
- DIP switches for zone 2 assign vox trigger, mute priority, low-cut filter, phantom power
- 600 Ohm pre-out for external amplifier
- Zone 2-output, 1W / 8 Ohms, Balanced 600 Ohm
- Power saving standby mode: audio inactivity or contact closure
- Optional rack mount kit (model RMK-360)
- Safety/Compliance: cCSAus, CE FCC, RoHS
Write Your Own Review
More from Ashly