Atlas Sound TSD-RL21 Two Channel Mixer
PA SKU # ATL TSDRL21 MFR # TSD-RL21 UPC # 612079187874
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
2-Channel Mic/Line Mixer
The versatile Atlas Sound TSD-RL21 2x1 mic/line mixer is ideal for applications where paging, public address, and BGM music is required. Use as a standalone remote mixer or in conjunction with Atlas Sound power amplifiers in applications such as conference center meeting rooms, football stadiums, gymnasiums, retail/hospitality or other areas requiring versatile, multi-source mix control.
2-Channel Mic/Line Mixer
Channel one may be configured via rear panel dipswitch to accommodate mic or line level while channel two features a stereo summing RCA line level input. Both inputs are adjustable by front panel controls with removable knobs, which may be easily replaced by security, covers to prevent tampering.
The remote level control feature allows use of the Atlas Sound AAVC-10K (or equivalent) decorative wall plate control for convenient remote adjustment of either the entire mix bus or RCA input 2 only (the typical BGM input).
The TSD-RL21 is highly efficient and meets Energy Star standards as one 24V DC power supply (available separately) can power multiple Atlas Time Saving Devices.
- One (1) Mic/Line Input
- One (1) Summing RCA Line Input
- Remote Level Control Assignable Mix Bus or Input 2 Only
- Balanced Mono Line Out
- Input & Peak Signal Indicator LED'
- High Gain Output for Driving Long Balanced Lines
- Removable Phoenix Style I/O Connectors
- Security Covers Included for All Front Panel Controls
- Meets Energy Star Standards
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: 10KΩ
- Input Level: 316mV (-10dBV) = 2V (+6dBV) Balanced Output
- Balanced Input Impedance: 1.2KΩ Balanced, 600Ω Unbalanced
- Line Input Level: 1V (0dBV) Balanced 2V (+6dBV) Balanced Output
- Mic Input Level: 46dB Gain 10mV (-40dBV) Balanced = 2V (+6dbV) Balanced Output
- Balanced Line Output Impedance: 300Ω Balanced, 150Ω Unbalanced
- Line Output Level: 1V (0dBV) In = 2V (+6dBV)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+/-1dB)
- THD: .06% & 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio Line to Line: 85dBV
- Signal to Noise Ratio Mic to Line: 70dBV
- 24VDC Power Requirements: 60mA
- Height: 1.5" (3.81 cm)
- Width: 4" (10.16 cm)
- Depth: 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Weight: 6oz., .165kg
Write Your Own Review