Atlas Sound APF-15TU Flanged Emergency Horn Speaker with Transformer
PA SKU # ATL APF15TU MFR # APF-15TU UPC # 612079110568
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 15 Watts Power Handling
- 25V/70V Transformer
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Vandal-Resistant, Weatherproof
- Superior Intelligibility
- UL Certified
APF-15TU voice control speaker is equipped with a compression driver to provide up to 15 watts of continuous power handling, superior intelligibility and audio conversion efficiency for maximum sound projection and penetration. APF Series speakers may be flush mounted or recessed directly into interior/exterior walls or ceilings. Recessed installation may be accomplished by mounting speakers into a 5 1/2" deep opening or recessed enclosure. Units will facilitate AtlasIED L20 Serie grilles, enclosures and mounting rings (refer to SL2-1372). Accessory mounting kits Model MK-2 or FAMT-6 can be used to mount speakers into 8" diameter baffles.
Flanged Emergency Horn Speaker with 15-Watt 25V/70V Transformer
Models include a built-in 25/70.7V Vari-Tap transformer featuring a screw-driver adjustable, 7-position watt/impedance selection switch. Magnet assembly is equipped with self-aligning field replaceable diaphragm. Wiring terminals are protected with a vandal-resistant adapter cover for control equipment utilizing cable or conduit.
A built-in, 5 mfd capacitor is provided on Model APF-15TUC for line supervision. Model APF-15TU is not equipped with a capacitor. All units are finished in grey baked epoxy.
All models meet or exceed UL Standard 1480 for Fire Protective Speakers and are capable of operating within an ambient temp. range of 66°C (150°F) to -35°C (-30°F).The all-metal, environmentresistant construction and re-entrant acoustic path assure protection against water, humidity, vermin, physical abuse and corrosion. Models are also California State Fire Marshal Listed.
- Choose from Matching Grilles, Enclosures and Mounting. Rings (Order Separately)
- Double Re-Entrant Design Provides Superior Audibility of Voice and Tone Signaling
- High-Efficiency, 15 Watt Compression Driver with Proven Record of Outstanding Service Reliability
- May be Flange or Recess Mounted
- Transformer(T) Equipped Version for 25, 70.7, or 100V Line
- Vandal and Environment-Resistant Metal Construction for Outdoor or Indoor Use
- UL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 600Hz - 14kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 104dB
- SAFETY LISTED: UL 1480
- DISPERSION: 95°
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40 to 70C
- DEPTH: 5 3/16" (13.18 cm)
- DIAMETER: 5 5/8" (14.29 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 5.00 lbs (2.27 kgs)
Write Your Own Review