Atlas Sound AP-15TU Emergency Horn Loudspeaker
PA SKU # ATL AP15TU MFR # AP-15TU UPC # 612079110391
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 15 Watts Power Handling
- 25V/70V Transformer
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Vandal-Resistant, Weatherproof
- Superior Intelligibility
- Omni-Purpose Bracket
- UL Certified
AtlasIED AP-15TU speakers are equipped with a compression driver providing up to 15 watts RMS power handling capability, superior intelligibility and dispersion to achieve maximum sound projection and penetration.
Emergency Horn Speaker with 15-Watt 25V/70V Transformer
Weather-resistant metal construction and re-entrant acoustic path assure protection against water, humidity, vermin and corrosion. The Omni-Purpose mounting bracket allows directional sound dispersion via vertical and horizontal positioning. Provisions are also included for surface or strap mounting to pillars and I-beams.
All models include a built-in 25/70.7V Vari-Tap transformer featuring a screw-driver adjustable, 7-position watt/impedance selection switch. Wiring terminals are protected with a vandal-resistant adapter cover for control equipment utilizing cable or conduit. Model AP-15TU is not equipped with a capacitor.
Model meets or exceeds the UL Listed standards for audible signal appliances and are capable of operating within an ambient temp. range of 66°C (150°F) to -35°C (-30°F). Model complies with UL Standard 1480-Speakers for Fire Protective Signaling Systems and California State Fire Marshal (Title 19).
- 15-Watt High Efficiency Compression Driver
- Built-In Vari-Tap Transformer for Easy Impedance Selection
- Omni-Purpose Surface Mounting Bracket For Precise Positioning
- Optional 5 MFD Capacitor for Line Supervision
- Recommended for High Intelligibility Paging, Intercommunication, and Signaling
- Vandal-Resistant, Weatherproof Construction
- UL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 400Hz - 14kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 106dB
- DISPERSION: 70°
- POWER RATING: 15 Watts
- SAFETY LISTED: 1480
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40 to 70C
- HEIGHT: 8 3/4" (22.23 cm)
- WIDTH: 7 7/8" (20.00 cm)
- DEPTH: 9 5/16" (23.66 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 5.00 lbs (2.27 kgs)
Write Your Own Review