PA SKU # ATL AP15 MFR # AP-15 UPC # 612079110315
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 15 Watts, 8 Ohms
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Superior Intelligibility
- Omni-Purpose Bracket
The 8-ohm Model AP-15 is a double re-entrant speakers which deliver 15-watts of continuous power handling, superior intelligibility and unparalleled efficiency.
Horn Loudspeaker, 15 Watts, 8 Ohms
The AP-15 Series operates within a nominal frequency response range of 400-14,000 Hz and offers a sensitivity of 120dB at rated power to provide clear voice and signal communication.
The trademarked squared-bell design signifies AtlasIED quality and reliability. The Omni-Purpose mounting bracket (supplied on all models) achieves precise positioning in the vertical and horizontal planes with a single adjustment and includes provisions for speaker installation on conventional surfaces as well as for strapmounting on I-beams or pillars.
AP Series speakers are U.S. made to assure superior service reliability. Weather-resistant construction is metal and matching ABS plastic with metal components finished in grey epoxy.
Learn more about the importance of protecting paging horns from low frequency damage and view the TSD-HF11 unit designed specifically to protect horns from low frequency damage.
Conduit/cable adapter plate also available.
- Environment Resistant for Outdoor and Indoor Use
- Grey Finish
- High-Efficiency Driver with Proven Performance Reliability
- Omni-Purpose Bracket for Precise Positioning
- Superior Intelligibility for Voice and Tone Signaling
- World Recognized for Quality and Dependability
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 400Hz - 14kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 106dB
- DISPERSION: 70°
- POWER RATING: 15 Watts
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40 to 70C
- HEIGHT: 8 3/4" (22.22 cm)
- WIDTH: 7 7/8" (20.00 cm)
- DEPTH: 9 5/16" (23.66 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 4.00 lbs (1.81 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound