Atlas Sound 12" Coaxial Compression Loudspeaker
PA SKU # ATL 12CXT60 MFR # 12CXT60 UPC # 612079180004
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 60W, 70.7/100V Transformer
- 1" Exit Compression Driver
- Conical Wave-Guide Horn
- 90º Conical Dispersion
- High Efficiency Cone Woofer
Model 12CXT60 is a 250 watt loudspeaker that combines a 12" diameter, low frequency transducer and a 1" exit, true compression driver. With the addition of a factory installed, high efficiency, 60W, 70.7/100V step down line transformer.
12" Coaxial Compression Driver with 60-Watt 70V/100V Transformer
The unit features a curvilinear, treated paper cone for lower harmonic distortion and a built-in crossover network for proper frequency transition between the two reproducers.
Model 12CXT60 operates within a frequency response range of 45Hz-18kHz with a sensitivity of 99dB and a dispersion angle of 90º (-6dB/2kHz octave band).
- 1" Exit Compression Driver Coupled to a Specially Designed Conical Wave-Guide Horn
- 90 Degree Conical Dispersion (2 kHz Octave Band)
- High Efficiency Cone Woofer Optimally Matched to High Frequency Device via a Specially Designed Crossover to Insure Even Transition
- Perfectly Suited for Use with Atlas Sound "Q" Series Enclosures
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 45Hz - 18kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 95.5dB (1W/1m) Average
- POWER TAPS: 7.5, 15, 30, 60
- SPEAKER TYPE: Compression Driver Coaxial
- DISPERSION: 90º
- DEPTH: 8" (20.32 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 27.00 lbs (12.27 kgs)
Write Your Own Review