QSC AC-C8T 8" Two-Way Ceiling Speaker
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 70V/100V Transformers
- 8-Ohm Bypass
- 4-Pole Euroblock Connector
- Advanced Voicing Filter
- White with UV Inhibitors
8" Two-Way, Ceiling Mount Loudspeaker
The QSC AcousticCoverage Series AC-C8T is a ceiling-mounted 8-inch two- way loudspeaker with 70/100V transformer, suitable for a wide variety of audio/video conferencing reinforcement, voice paging and background music applications.
AcousticCoverage Series is designed to offer integrators a cost-effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
The high quality 8-inch polypropylene cone transducer with butyl rubber surround and the sensitivity matched coaxially mounted .86-inch silk dome tweeter offers pristine clarity through the critical vocal range for increased speech intelligibility. With 100 degrees of conical coverage, the AC-C8T reduces the number of loudspeakers required for even coverage in low ceiling applications.
The easy-to-install blind mount assembly features a ported baffle which optimally tunes the plated steel backcan for added musicality, creating low frequency extension down to 52 Hz. To maintain this frequency response, the AC-C8T utilizes a 60-watt low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformer with varying selectable taps, including an 8Ω bypass. The rotary tap selector switch is accessible under the painted steel grille.
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic CorrectionTM techniques are obtainable using the Q-SYSTM Platform, or CXD Series amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
Installers will appreciate the 4-pole Euroblock connector for loop-thru wiring, located under a quick access swivel plate. Eliminating the termination hassles of star topology wiring designs, the generous Euroblock of the AC-C8T can accept four 18AWG pairs.
A safety tether tab is affixed to the adjustable conduit clasp plate for seismic- sensitive installations. C-ring and tile rails are included with each pair packed assembly, complete with joining screws and cut-out template.
The AC-C8T baffle and grille are QSC standard white (RAL 9010) to match complementing QSC product families and includes UV inhibitors to prevent discoloration over time. The AC-C8T may also be painted to match any décor.
For your system integration needs, complete EASE, CF2, CAD, and BIM files are available for download at QSC.com.
- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 52 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction, applied using the Q-SYS networking platform or CXD Series Amplifiers.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complimenting QSC product families.
- Complete EASE, CF2, CAD, & BIM information available online.
- Effective frequency range: 52 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage: 80 watts / 25.3 volts (rms)
- Broad-band sensitivity: 89 dB SPL
- Coverage angle (-6 dB): 100° (500 Hz to 5 kHz)
- Maximum continuous SPL: 108 dB
- Maximum peak SPL: 114 dB
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms
- Transformer taps
- 70 V: 60, 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 watts and 8-ohm bypass
- 100V: 60, 30, 15, 7.5 watts and 8-ohm bypass
- HF Transducer: 22 mm [.86 in] silk dome tweeter, coaxially mounted
- LF Transducer: 210 mm [8 in] Polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround
- Input connector type: Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals
- Baffle material: Painted ABS polymer
- Grille material: Painted steel
- Back can material: Plated steel
- Testing: Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in air handling space
- Net weight: 5.2 kg [11.5 lb]
- Product dimensions: Ø316 x 288 mm [Ø12.4 x 11.3 in]
- Cut-out Dimensions: Ø285 mm [Ø11.2 in]
- Ceiling Capture Thickness: 6 - 38 mm [0.25 - 1.5 in]
- Shipping weight: 13.3 kg [29.3 lb] (pair packed)
- Shipping dimensions: 743 x 381 x 381 mm [29.3 x 15 x 15 in]
- Included accessories: Rails & C-ring for ceiling tile installation
- Optional accessories: AC-MR8 mud ring for sheet rock installation
- Rails and C-ring for ceiling tile installation
- Wide Area Paging
- Background Music
- Distance Conferencing Reinforcement
- Healthcare Facilities
- Transportation Terminals
- Ancillary Support in Larger Systems