QSC AC-C2T 2.75" Full-Range Ceiling Speaker
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 70V/100V Transformers
- 8-Ohm Bypass
- 4-Pole Euroblock Connector
- Advanced Voicing Filter
- White with UV Inhibitors
2.75" Full-range Ceiling Speaker Ideal for Background Music, VoIP, Hospitality with Low Ceiling
The QSC AcousticCoverage Series AC-C2T is a ceiling mounted 2.75" full- range loudspeaker with 70/100V transformer, suitable for a wide variety of audio/video conferencing reinforcement, voice paging and background music applications.
AcousticCoverage Series is designed to offer integrators a cost effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
A high quality 2.75 inch weather treated paper cone transducer provides a natural rise in high frequency extension for greater clarity in high ambient noise environments. With 170 degrees of conical coverage, the AC-C2T reduces the number of loudspeakers required for even coverage in low ceiling applications.
The easy to install blind mount assembly features a ported baffle which optimally tunes the powder coated steel backcan for added musicality, creating low frequency extension down to 70 Hz. To maintain this frequency response, the AC-C2T utilizes a variable tap 16 watt low saturation and low loss 70/100V transformer, accessible under the powder coated steel grill via a rotary selector which also includes an 8 ohm bypass setting.
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing filter sets using the Q-SYSTM Platform, including CXD Series amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
Installers will appreciate the 4 pole Euroblock connector for loop thru wiring, located under a quick access swivel plate. Eliminating the termination hassles of star topology wiring designs, the generous Euroblock of the AC-C2T can accept four 18AWG pairs.
A safety tether tab is affixed to the adjustable conduit clasp plate for seismic sensitive installations. C-ring and tile rails are included with each pair packed assembly, complete with joining screws and cut-out template.
The AC-C2T baffle and grill are QSC standard white (RAL 9010) to match complimenting QSC product families and includes UV inhibitors to prevent discoloration over time. The AC-C2T may also be painted to match any décor.
To assist in successful systems integration, complete EASE, CAD, and BIM files are available for download online.
- High quality 2.75" full-range transducer provides exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Low-saturation 70V/100V transformers with 8-ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector for easy system wiring.
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction are available through either Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complementing QSC product families.
- Complete EASE, CAD, and BIM information available online.
- Effective frequency range: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage: 16 watts / 11.3 volts (rms)
- Broad-band sensitivity: 84 dB
- Coverage angle (-6 dB): 170° (500 Hz to 5 kHz)
- Maximum continuous SPL: 96 dB
- Maximum peak SPL: 102 dB
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms
- Transformer taps
- 70 V: 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts and 8-ohm bypass
- 100V: 16, 8, 4, 2, watts and 8-ohm bypass
- Transducer: 2.75" treated paper cone with rubber surround
- Input connector type: Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals
- Baffle material: Painted ABS polymer
- Grille material: Powder coated steel
- Back can material: Powder coated steel
- Testing: Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in air handling space
- Net weight: 4.2 lb / 1.9 kg
- Product dimensions: 8.4" x 7.9" (214 x 201 mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions: 7.31" (185.67mm)
- Ceiling Capture Thickness: 0.25" to 1.5" (6.35 to 38.1mm)
- Shipping weight: 15.1 lb / 6.86 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 10.75" x 24" x 10.5" (273.1 x 609.6 x 266.7 mm)
- Included accessories: Rails and C-ring for ceiling tile installation
- Optional accessories: AC-MR4 mud ring for sheet rock installation
- Rails and C-ring for ceiling tile installation
- Wide Area Paging
- Background Music
- Distance Conferencing Reinforcement
- Healthcare Facilities
- Transportation Terminals
- Ancillary Support in Larger Systems