Community D10SUB 10" Ceiling Subwoofer
PA SKU # COM D10SUB MFR # D10SUB UPC # 617174014469
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Easy Installation
- Superb Intelligibility
- Uniform Coverage & Voicing
- 8 ohm or 70V/100V Operation
- Carbon Ring Cone Technology
- Tru-Phase Waveguide
10-Inch High Output High Quality Ceiling Subwoofer
The D10SUB ceiling mount subwoofer provides powerful, high impact bass response intended to augment any combination of C or D SERIES full-range models. By including a complement of D10SUB's into a distributed system, musical results that equal or exceed that of much larger and more costly surface-mount systems can readily be achieved. The D10SUB's clean, clear bass response provides a compelling attraction for shoppers in a retail environment, and a memorable experience for bar, pub and restaurant patrons.
- Powerful, high-impact bass response
- Easy installation with Drop-Stop and Twist-Assist features
- Internal passive low-pass crossover
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 10"
- Operating Range: 42 Hz - 200 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 93 dB
- Power Handling: 200W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 116 dB (122 dB Peak)
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 200W, 100W, 50W, 25W (@70V only)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 180° Conical
- Finish: Corrosion-resistant zinc plated steel can, white paintable ABS baffle, matched dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Dimensions (H x Dia): 9.9" x 15.2" (252 x 386 mm)
Write Your Own Review
More from Community