Community C8 8" Coaxial 2-Way Ceiling Loudspeaker
PA SKU # COM C8 MFR # C8 UPC # 617174015336
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Easy Installation
- High Intelligibility
- Uniform Coverage & Voicing
- 8 ohm or 70V/100V Operation
8-Inch Coaxial Two-Way Ceiling Loudspeaker
The C8 has a greater low frequency extension than the smaller models. It contains a proprietary Tru-Phase waveguide that produces a consistently wide conical polar response up to 16 kHz. The C8 features a genuine coaxial design using separate magnets for the LF and HF drivers for reduced distortion and high sensitivity, thereby permitting up to 3 dB greater output level while requiring up to half the amplification power of competing products. The C SERIES ceiling loudspeakers are all ETL listed, and have similar sensitivity and output capabilities.
- Greater low frequency extension than C4 and C6
- High intelligibility with uniform coverage and voicing
- Selectable 8 ohm or 70V/100V operation
- Finish: Corrosion-resistant zinc plated steel can, white or black paintable ABS baffle, white or black dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 120° Conical
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.75W (@70V only)
- Continuous Max Output: 109 dB (115 dB Peak) @ 8 ohms
- Power Handling: 60W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Operating Range: 65Hz - 13.5 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 91 dB
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 8", HF - 1 x .75 " exit compression driver
- Dimensions (H x Dia): 7.6" x 11.3" (192 x 287 mm)
Write Your Own Review
More from Community