Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Additive Synthesis Engine
- Can Generate 32,000 Harmonics
- Designed for Realistic Metallic Timbres
- Multi-Point Envelopes
- Built-In Effects
- VST Compatible
- Windows Only
Ogun can produce exceptionally rich metallic and shimmering timbres, although it's not limited to this genre.
Lots of harmonics
Ogun’s distinctive synthesis engine can generate more than 32,000 harmonics, modulated by high-level ‘harmonic mapping’ functions, that hand tonal control directly to the user.
Try the VST demo and experience Ogun in your favorite host.
- Massive additive synthesis engine (up to 32,767 harmonics).
- Realistic metallic timbres through harmonic randomization or timbre analysis (resynthesis).
- Fast, precise tonal shaping through multipoint envelopes (of Sytrus fame).
- Advanced Unison engine.
- XY modulation pad for live expressive control.
- Effects: Filter, Chorus, Delay, Reverb and EQ
- Space-saving GUI.
- Ogun in FL Studio
- Ogun works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- General FL Studio system requirements apply
- VST plugin
- WINDOWS: 7, 8, 10 or later
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
- VST2 compatible host.