IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 - Guitar Interface for iOS, Mac and PC
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Compatible with iOS, Mac & PC
- 1 x 1/4" Instrument / Line-Level Input
- 1 x 1/4" Output for Use with Amplifiers
- Dual-Mode Switch for Output: FX & THRU
- 1 x 3.5mm Headphone Output
- Input Gain Control
- Includes Full Versions of AmpliTube 4
96kHz Pro Sound - Stage-Ready Features. Rock It Everywhere on Your iPhone, iPad or Mac/PC
The iRig HD 2 from IK Multimedia is the next iteration of the original iRig, a device which allows you to connect your guitar to your iOS or Mac device, access software such as AmpliTube, and create realistic amp-modeled guitar tones therein. The iRig HD 2 retains the 1/4" instrument/line-level input and 3.5mm headphones output, and adds a couple of features previously unavailable, such as a 1/4" output jack to route signal to an external amplifier without any sort of adapter.
Thanks to a switch, this output can be used in two modes. FX allows you to send digitally processed sound through the 1/4" output, while THRU bypasses any effects and sends a dry, unprocessed signal through to the amp, allowing you to use your computer or iOS device as a tuner, recorder, or whatever else you wish to do in the digital realm.
Like the previous version, this device features an input gain control for controlling sound signal. The iRig HD 2 ships with full versions of AmpliTube 4 for computers and AmpliTube for iOS, so you can start crafting your personalized guitar sounds right away using the combinations of effects and amplifier/cabinet tones you select.
- Next iteration of the iRig HD
- 1 x 1/4" instrument input for use with guitar, bass, and other instruments
- 1 x 1/4" output for use with an external amplifier
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone output for silent practice
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for signal control
- Mic stand support and hook-and-loop fasteners
- Includes full versions of AmpliTube 4 software for computers and iOS
- Form Factor: Mobile
- Channels of I/O: 1 Input / 3 Output
- Number of Mic Preamps: None
- Analog Audio I/O:
1 x 1/4" TS Hi-Z Input
1 x 1/4" TS Re-Amp Output
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Headphone Output
- Digital Audio I/O: None
- Host Connection / USB: Lightning
- MIDI I/O: None
- OS Compatibility:
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.3 x 0.8" / 9.9 x 5.8 x 2 cm
- Weight: 1.3 oz / 36.3 g