Icon Pro Audio Platform X Extender for Platform M
PA SKU # ICO PLATFORMX MFR # PLATFORMX UPC # 4897022374235
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- USB 2.0 High-Speed Connectivity
- 8 Touch-Sensitive Motorized Faders
- Touch-Sensitive Master Fader
- 8 Dual-Function Encoder Knobs
- Jog-Wheel Shuttle for Search & Control
- Mackie Control and HUI Protocol
- Included iMap Software for MIDI Mapping
- Illuminated Transport Buttons
- Mapped for Logic, Live, Pro Tools & More
- Power Adapter Included
8-Channel Extender for Platform M
Expand your Platform M modular DAW control system by up to 32 channels using up to three Platform X units from Icon Pro Audio. Each Platform X houses eight touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution, eight dual function encoder knobs, and mute, solo, select, and record buttons. This unit will also function as a standalone fader bank if you don't need the transport section on the Platform M. The Platform X utilizes Mackie control for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live while Mackie HUI protocol powers Pro Tools. Add a Platform D or Platform D2 display (optional) to view track names and parameters.
- 8-channel extender for Platform M (TM)
- Use as a standalone unit without Platform M
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Platform X and a Platform M
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
- 8 dual-functions encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Sel, Mute, Solo and Record
- ICON "Quick-Setup" driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reasons and Bitwig for instant plug & play feature
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Bitwig, Studio One and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit 7 64-bit), Windows 10 and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included
Write Your Own Review
More from Icon Pro Audio