RapcoHorizon NM1-1 Microphone Cable with Neutrik XLR Connectors (1 Foot)
PA SKU # HOR NM11 MFR # NM1-1 UPC # 765811361589
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
29 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 1 ft. (0.3 m) Cable Length
- Neutrik XX Series XLR Connectors
- Heavy Duty PVC Jacket
- Flexible Yet Durable
- Very Low Cable Memory
- Individually Tested
The RapcoHorizon 1 Foot XLR Male to XLR Female cable is made from a dual conductor 24 gauge copper cable utilizing a spiral copper shielding. In addition it features Neutrik NC3FXX and NC3MXX style Nickel connectors with the use of silver contact pins. This 1ft length is commonly recommended with any pro audio applications that will need a short patch from one particular component to another one. It'll give you a tough and reliable connection all the while sustaining the purity of the audio signal.
1 ft. High Quality Stage XLR Microphone Cable with Neutrik Ends
This series uses (2) 24 gauge bare copper center conductors and a serve shield for quiet operation. The outer jacket is a durable and flexible matte PVC compound. Available with alternate choices of connector brands to meet different preferences and price points.
Available in black, blue, green, purple, red, and white. Neon colors available are neon blue, neon green, neon orange, neon pink, and neon yellow.
Common lengths (in feet): 1, 2, 3, 6, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, 75, 100. Other lengths available upon request.
- (2) 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Connector brand options available to meet various preferences and price points: RapcoHorizon, Amphenol, Neutrik, or Switchcraft
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Cable: MIC1.K
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.230"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'
Write Your Own Review