HL Books Craig Anderton | How to Choose and Use Audio Interfaces
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Different Types of Analog and Digital Connections
- Interconnection Protocols
- Product Options
- Requirements Involved in Recording Guitar
- the Function of Drivers and Accessory Programs
- Ways to Minimize Delays
- Choosing Particular Sample Rates and Resolutions
- the �High-Resolution Audio� Controversy
- Microphone Preamps
- Using Multiple Interfaces
- Expanding Existing Interfaces for More Inputs
- Understanding Specifications
- Features Unique to Particular Interfaces
Along With a Computer, an Audio Interface Provides the All-Important Hardware Foundation for Computer-Based Recording. This Book Helps Musicians Choose, Apply, and Get the Maximum Performance From All Types of Audio Interfaces. Written in a Clear, Practical, Non-Intimidating Style.
Loaded with illustrations and featuring the judicious use of sidebars to give details on selected topics for those who want to know �why� as well as �how,� How to Choose and Use Audio Interfaces is essential reading about one of the most important elements needed for a high-quality, computer-based home or project studio.