Genelec M030 - 5" Active, Two-Way Studio Monitor
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 5" Woofer, 3/4" Tweeter
- 50W Bass Amplifier, 30W Treble Amplifier
- Environmentally Friendly Enclosure
- Auto Switching to Standby Saves Power
- Class D Amplifiers are Power Efficient
- Low Turbulence Bass Reflex Port
- Room Response Controls
- Advanced Directivity Control Waveguide
Active Two-Way 5" Studio Monitor (Single, Black)
The Genelec M030 studio monitor features groundbreaking technological innovations achieving exceptional sound qualities.
The M030 features our advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) and Laminar Integrated Port (LIP) built into our environmentally friendly Natural Composite Enclosure (NCE). Designed and built to be truthful to the source and to ensure enduring listening performance, the M030 low distortion, high output Class D amplifiers power a 5 inch woofer and a 3/4 inch tweeter housed in a large DCW. Designed by acclaimed industrial designer Harri Koskinen, every M030 is individually tested and calibrated according to Genelec's stringent standards, featuring easy-to-use room response controls for easy adjustment to any acoustic environment.
With Genelec M030, dream big - then make it happen.
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Laminar Integrated Port (LIP) Technology
- Natural Composite Enclosure (NCE) Technology
- Room Response Compensation
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- SPL: 103 dB
- Frequency response: 53 Hz - 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 3 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 5 in + Tweeter 3/4 in, metal dome + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 30 W (All Class D)
- Dimensions: H 273 x W 190 x D 190 mm, 10 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 in
- Weight: 4.6 kg / 8.8 lb
- Connections: Combo XLR + 1/4" plug + RCA