Genelec 8361A SAM Series Three-Way Coaxial Active Studio Monitor (White)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Dual 10.4" Acoustically Concealed Woofers
- Minimum Diffraction Coaxial Driver
- Accepts Analog or AES/EBU Signal
- Outputs AES/EBU Signal for Linking
Powered 3-way Studio Monitor with Dual Concealed 500W 10" Woofers, 150W 5" Midrange, and 150W 1" Metal Dome Tweeter - White (each)
The new flagship of The Ones range, the 8361A offers the most advanced acoustic performance of any studio monitor on the planet.
An exquisite monitoring experience
The largest of our coaxial point source monitors, the 8361A offers extremely high dynamic range, unrivalled directivity and imaging and a short term SPL of 118 dB, enabling it to deliver an exquisite monitoring experience at any listening distance up to 5 metres – and therefore making it perfect for small to medium sized rooms.
Adapts to your space
The 8361A promotes faster and more consistent decision making, and also allows you to work reliably on longer sessions - because unnatural imaging, a main contributor to listener fatigue, is minimised. And by using it in conjunction with our powerful GLM calibration software, the 8361A will adapt to your acoustic space - compensating for any detrimental room influences and helping you produce mixes that translate perfectly, from stereo through to highly complex immersive formats.
- SPL: 118 dB
- Amplifier Power: 700 W Bass (Class D) + 150 W Midrange (Class D) + 150 W Treble (Class D)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 43 kHz ("-6 dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 1.5 dB (36 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions: 2 x H 137 x W 263 mm Bass + ⌀ 130 mm Midrange + ⌀ 25 mm Treble (view in inches)
- Dimensions: H 593 x W 357 x D 347 mm, with Iso-Pod™ (view in inches)
- Weight: 31.9 kg / 70.3 lb
1 x XLR Analog Input
1 x XLR AES/EBU Input
1 x XLR AES/EBU Output
2 x RJ45 Control
- Genelec 8361A SAM Studio Monitor
- Mains Power Cable
- GLM Network Cable (16.4" / 5m)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty (Extendable to 3-Years upon Registration)