Genelec 8330A - SAM Studio Monitor
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Smart Active Monitor
- 5" Woofer & 3/4" Tweeter
- 45 Hz to 23 kHz Frequency Response
- Directivity Control Waveguide
- Iso-Pod Decoupling Mounts
5" Digital DSP Bi-Amplified Active Studio Monitor
The powerful 8330A SAM studio monitor is today's most advanced and flexible monitoring solution.
The 8330A features Genelec MDE and DCW technologies, a flow optimized reflex port, high SPL and wide uncoloured response in a very compact enclosure. A new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control. Genelec AutoCal allows to automatically align every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies.
An indispensable tool in challenging room acoustic, the 8330A is the monitoring solution for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
- SPL: 104 dB
- Frequency response: 45 Hz - 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 5 in + Tweeter 3/4 inmetal dome + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W
- Dimensions: H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm, 11 7/8 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/16 in, with Iso-Pod
- Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analogue input, 2 x XLR AES/EBU input / output, 2 x RJ45 control network