Genelec 8330.LSE - Triple SAM 2.1 Studio Monitor Kit
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 2x 8330A Studio Monitors
- 1x 7350A Studio Subwoofer
- 1x GLM 2.0 User Kit
- 1x Measurement Microphone
- 1x Volume Controller
8330A SAM 2.1 Surround Sound Studio Monitor System with 7350A Subwoofer
8330A SAM Studio Monitor
The powerful 8330A SAM studio monitor is today's most advanced and flexible monitoring solution.
The 8330A features Genelec MDE and DCW technologies, a flow optimized reflex port, high SPL and wide uncoloured response in a very compact enclosure. A new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control. Genelec AutoCal allows to automatically align every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies.
An indispensable tool in challenging room acoustic, the 8330A is the monitoring solution for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
7350A SAM Studio Subwoofer
The Genelec 7350A SAM studio subwoofer provides outstanding monitoring accuracy and flexibility in a very small footprint.
Genelec 7350A SAM subwoofer is designed to complement both 8320A and 8330A SAM monitors using the new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM 2.0) control, complemented with a new measurement microphone and network adapter unit. It features Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology, providing low cut-off and clean articulated bass reproduction. Genelec state-of-the-art AutoCal allows to automatically align every monitor/subwoofer for level, timing, crossover phase and equalisation of room response anomalies.
Combining exceptional performance and flexibility, the 7350A is the subwoofer for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
- 8330A SAM Studio Monitor
- SPL: 104 dB
- Frequency response: 45 Hz - 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 5 in + Tweeter 3/4 inmetal dome + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W
- Dimensions: H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm, 11 7/8 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/16 in, with Iso-Pod
- Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analogue input, 2 x XLR AES/EBU input / output, 2 x RJ45 control network
- 7350A SAM Studio Subwoofer
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 104 dB
- Frequency Response: 22 to 120 Hz @ -6 dB
- Frequency Response Accuracy: ± 3 dB (25 to 120 Hz)
- Phase Reversal: 0 to -270° (90° steps)
- Driver Diameter: 8" (205 mm)
- Amplifier Power: 150 W
5 x XLR, analog input
5 x XLR, analog output
1 x XLR, LFE channel input
1 x XLR, digital input
1 x XLR, digital output
2 x RJ45 control network
- Dimensions: 16.1 x 13.75 x 12.6" (410 x 350 x 319 mm)
- Weight: 39.7 lb (18 kg)
- 2x 8330A SAM Studio Monitors
- 1x 7350A SAM Studio Subwoofer
- 1x GLM 2.0 User Kit with Measurement Microphone
- 1x 9310AM GLM Volume Controller