Gefen VGA Extender LR
PA SKU # GEF EXTVGA141LR MFR # EXT-VGA-141LR UPC # 845344000008
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- VGA Extender Over Cat 5
VGA Extender Over Cat 5Extends any VGA or Component HD Display using a Single CAT-5 Cable up to 330 Feet From Your HD Source
The VGA Extender LR allows users to extend video signals beyond the A/V rack. The VGA Extender Series can be used to extend an analog signal to cover distances up to 330 feet. Industry standard Category 5e (CAT-5e) cable is used for the extension.
How It Works
The VGA Extender LR sender unit connects to your source using the supplied cable. The receiver unit connects to your display up to 330 feet away. One CAT-5 cable connects the sender and the receiver to each other, extending your video flawlessly.
Note: This is a new VGA Extender that goes double the distance of the previous version, and also has a trim-pot for fine video adjustment.
- Extends any VGA or high definition component display up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- One CAT-5e cable for extension
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 V p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
- Video In: HD-15 male
- Video out: HD-15 female
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 W (max.)
- Dimensions: 3.7" W x 0.85" H x 1.4" D each module
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- (1) VGA Extender S Sender Unit
- (1) VGA Extender R Receive Unit
- (1) 6 foot VGA cable (M-F)
- (1) 5V DC power supply
Write Your Own Review