Gefen High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Mono-LOK (15')
PA SKU # GEF CABHDLCK15MM MFR # CAB-HD-LCK-15MM UPC # 888814007169
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Supports up to 4K HDTV
- Supports 4096x2160 Resolution
High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Mono-LOK 15 ft (M-M)Gefen's Mono-LOK series of cables are perfect for highly demanding installations. It provides a secure, fixed way of connecting with source and display.
HDTV Resolutions Supported: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2K, 4K.
Computer Resolutions Supported: up to 4096 x 2160.
- Supports HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC), which consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable, combining the unmatched signal quality and convenience of HDMI connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking. It incorporates a dedicated data channel into the HDMI link, enabling high-speed, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mb/sec.
- Supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC), which enables a TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio upstream to an A/V receiver or surround audio controller, increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection.
- Supports HD resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160) in sharp, vivid Deep Color with up to 8 channels of embedded digital audio
- Tested and certified up to HDMI Category 2 (340 MHz)
- High quality 28AWG copper conductors to deliver a pristine signal
- Multi-layer shielding protects signal from electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Proprietary Mono-LOK technology provides a secure HDMI connection
Write Your Own Review