Gefen EXT-VGA-141SRN VGA Extender SRN
PA SKU # GEF EXTVGA141SRN MFR # EXT-VGA-141SRN UPC # 845344012933
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Extend Your VGA up to 150 Feet
Extend Your VGA up to 150 FeetExtends any VGA Monitor up to 150 feet using a Single CAT-5 Cable
This product allows users to extend video signals far beyond the A/V rack, up to 150 feet or 45 meters. Industry-standard CAT-5e cable is used for the extension.
How It Works
The VGA extender SRN sender unit connects to your computer using the supplied VGA cable. The SRN receiver connects to your monitor - up to 150 feet away. One CAT-5 cable connects the sender and the receiver to each other, extending your video. The video transmitter and Receiver boxes are small and unobtrusive, allowing installation in small spaces.
Note: For longer distances, see the Gefen EXT-VGA-141LR (please see the Related Products below). The EXT-VGA-141LR is a new VGA Extender that goes double the distance of the previous version, and also has a trim-pot for fine video adjustment.
- Extends any VGA or high definition component display up to 150 feet (45 meters)
- One CAT-5e cable for extension
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
- Video In: HD-15 male
- Video out: HD-15 female
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max.) per power supply
- Dimensions: 3.7" W x 1.8" H x 1.4" D each module
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- (1) VGA Extender SRN Sender Unit
- (1) VGA Extender SRN Receiver Unit
- (1) 6 ft. VGA cable (M-F)
- (1) 5V DC power supply
- (1) Quick-Start Guide
Write Your Own Review