Gefen EXT-DVI-FMP DVI FM Extender Plus
PA SKU # GEF EXTDVIFMP MFR # EXT-DVI-FMP UPC # 845344095059
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- DVI over Fiber-Optic Cable
- Supports Cable Runs Up to 2000'
- Resolutions Up to 1080p, 2k, 1920 x 1200
- DDWG Standards
- EDID Programming
Extends a DVI Display up to 2000 feet Using Four-Strand Multi-Mode LC Fiber Optic CableDVI Extension for Computers - Elegant and Reliable
The DVI FMP Extender extends your DVI display up to 2000 feet away from your source, with only two tiny transmitters and receivers required, using a 100% optical fiber solution. It's a great way to extend DVI video easily and unobtrusively.
How It Works
The DVI FMP sender unit plugs into your computer. The DVI FMP receiver unit plugs into your DVI display - up to 2000 feet away. Multi mode LC fiber optic cable (4 strand) connect the DVI FMP sender and the DVI FMP receiver units to each other.
Breakthrough Auto-EDID programming technology quickly and easily collects and preserves monitor resolution/capability information inside the DVI FMP Sender, so that the computer properly syncs up with the display at all times and "knows what it is connecting to" - eliminating the necessity of an add-on device such as Gefen's DVI Detective.
All-fiber signal transmission media insures that the video signal possesses complete EMI (electromagnetic interference) invulnerability.
- Extends any DVI video signal up to 2000 feet (600 meters)
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Uses four strands of multi-mode LC-terminated fiber optic cable
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI-compliant monitors
- EDID Programming feature enables quick and correct sync of source to display
- Fiber cable provides immunity from electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Eliminates computer noise at your workstation
- Compact and easy to install
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) DVI-D 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) DVI-D 19-pin, female
- Link Connectors (Sender / Receiver): (4) Type LC fiber connectors (50ì or 62.5ì)
- Fiber Cable: CAB-LC-XXX (62.5ì multi-mode)
- Power Supply (Receiver): 5V DC (Second power supply included for use if source does not provide 5V power for Sender over DVI connector)
- Power Consumption: 2.5W (max.)
- Dimensions (Sender / Receiver): 2.2" D x 1.5" W x 0.5" H
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
Write Your Own Review