Gefen EXT-DVI-2-VGAN DVI to VGA Converter
PA SKU # GEF EXTDVI2VGAN MFR # EXT-DVI-2-VGAN UPC # 845344042268
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- EDID Management
- Max. 1920 x 1200 Resolution
- Digital to Analog Signal Conversion
Converts DVI-D to VGAConverts DVI Digital to Analog VGA
The Gefen DVI to VGA Converter is a small box solution that converts DVI-D to VGA Analog PC/RGB, enabling digital sources to connect with any monitor, projector or TV using VGA. Output resolutions up to 1920x1200 are supported. The Gefen DVI to VGA Converter features EDID management that allows rapid integration of the source and monitor.
How It Works
Connect a DVI cable from the DVI source to the DVI input. Connect a monitor to the VGA output connector. Connect the supplied 5V DC power supply to the unit and connect the included AC power cord to an available electrical outlet.
Note: This product does not support HDCP protected content.
- Enables DVI source to be displayed on VGA monitor or projector
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- EDID Management for rapid integration of source and display
- Built-in EDID switch allows choice between local EDID and external EDID
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165MHz (DVI)
- Analog Video Bandwidth: 350MHz (VGA)
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Video Input Connector: (1) DVI-I 29-pin, female digital only
- Video Output Connector: (1) VGA HD-15, female
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5W (max.)
- Dimensions: 3" W x 3.8" D x 1" H
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- (1) Gefen DVI to VGA Converter- (EXT-DVI-2-VGAN)
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply - (EXT-PS51AIP-O)
- (1) 6 ft. DVI cable (M-M) -(CAB-DVIC-DLN-06MM)
- (1) User Manual - (MA-DVI-2-VGAN)
Write Your Own Review