Gefen EXT-DP-CP-FM10 DisplayPort Fiber Optic (Pigtail Modules)
PA SKU # GEF EXTDPCPFM10 MFR # EXT-DP-CP-FM10 UPC # 845344038391
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Extends up to 3300 ft (1000 m)
- Supports 1080p Full HD
- Resolutions up to 2560x1600
- Fiber Optic Transmission
- HDCP and DPCP Compliant
- DDC Bi-Directional Support
- Compact Sender And Receiver
Extends DislplayPort up to 1000 feet Over Two Strands of FiberPigtail module DisplayPort extension using a single-strand multimode fiber optic cable with DPCP support
The DisplayPort fiber optic pigtail module extender with DPCP support extends a DisplayPort up to 3300 feet (1000 meters) using a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2/OM3) SC-terminated fiber optic cable with resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA). Optical signal transmission provides galvanic isolation and immunity to electromagnetic interference compared to similar copper based extension modules.
The pigtail design of the Sender and Receiver modules relieves stress and clutter on the source and display connector panels. Their compact design makes them ideal for fitting neatly behind equipment for a clean installation, making it a great way to easily extend DisplayPort.
How It Works
The Sender pigtail end plugs into the DisplayPort source. The Receiver pigtailend plugs into the display. Connect a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2/OM3) SC-terminated fiber optic cable from the Sender to the Receiver module. Plug the included power supplies into the Sender and Receiver modules and a vibrant Hi-Def picture will appear on your display.
Both the Sender and Receiver pigtail modules have power receptacles and must be connected to the included power supplies for proper operation. 62.5/125µm (OM1) fiber may also be used at reduced maximum range of up to 1000 feet (300 meters).
DPCP is not available when using Apple MDP monitors.
- Extends DisplayPort up to 3300 feet (1000 meters) over a single-strand of 50/125µm multimode (OM2/OM3) SC-terminated fiber optic cable
- Supports 1080p Full HD at 120Hz and dual-link resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA)
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 standard
- Fiber optic transmission eliminates electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Pigtail design relieves stress and clutter on the source and display connector panels
- HDCP and DPCP compliant
- DDC bi-directional support
- Compact Sender and Receiver modules provide a clean, easy installation
- FCC and CE compliant for EMI/RFI emission
- Video bandwidth: 3.5Gbps/Channel
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) DP-20-pin, male
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) DP-20-pin, male
- Link Connector (Sender/Receiver): (1) Type SC fiber (50 /125mum )
- Power Supply (Receiver): 5V DC
- Power Supply (Sender): 5V DC (not needed for most applications)
- Power Consumption (Receiver): 1.5W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to + 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to + 70° C
- Relative Humidity: 10 to + 80%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1.50" x 0.47" x 3.51" (38.10mm x 11.93mm x 89.15mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- (1) DP Extender 1FO(Sender Pigtail) (EXT-DP-CP-FM10S)
- (1) DP Extender 1FO(Receiver Pigtail) (EXT-DP-CP-FM10R)
- (2) 5V DC Power Supplies (EXT-PS52AIP-1.3)
- (1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-DP-CP-FM10)
Write Your Own Review